Here is a list of things that I hate and hated in the past. Let’s start with current:
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, and 7 Plus. The reason: Requires “Mac OS X 10.8” or higher. Unfortunately, due to my white MacBook only supporting up to “Mac OS X 10.7”, I cannot use an iPhone 6/Plus, 6s/6s Plus, or a 7/7 Plus with mine.
Dolly Wood. The reason: Wayyyyyyyyyy to far from where I live.
Real Roller Coasters (NOT video game ones). The reason: I’ll die on one.
I’m Sexy and I Know It. The reason: Hear it wayyyyyyy to much!
Call Me Maybe. The reason: Hear it so much.
The “SpongeBob theme”. The reason: I hear it a lot in my head when I don’t want to.
iPads (but NOT iPhone or Mac). The reason: Everybody always used to want to get me one in 2013 when I was anti-Apple, and they’re too expensive!!!
Field Trips. The reason: Too long and don’t have Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 with me.
Pep Rallies. The reason: Toooooooooooooo loud!
- Cursive handwriting. The reason: Too girly for me.
- Shorts. The reason: Reasons I can’t explain.
- Newborn, hairless and toothless, non walking or talking babies that can’t use the toilet yet. The reason: So creepy and ugly. Spend too much money on one, which is why I don’t have one or want one.
- Mayonnaise. The reason: I always gag and try to throw up when I have something with it.
- Disney World. The reason: Even further than Dolly Wood.
- Nickelodeon. The reason: Not for people 19 and older.
Things I don’t hate that bad anymore:
- Windows 10 (2015-2016). The reason: I readded Microsoft Hazel as a voice. Also, Windows 10 has a new dude named “Microsoft Mark”.
- Apple (2013-Early 2014). The reason: iPhone that died September 22, 2016. I have a white MacBook currently, and yes, the MacBook itself’s name is “Alex”. There are a ton of voices with the Mac.
- Ice cream (2009). The reason: I realized it tasted good. The reason I hated it in 2009 was due to a crappy 4-square we had to do.
- Windows 8 (2012-2013). The reason: New voices.
- Microsoft Office 2013 (2016). The reason: Everybody was making me jealous.